Enterprise Solutions Manager
Position: Enterprise Solutions Manager
Report To: Executive Director of Sales & Marketing
Location: Winnipeg Office
This is a challenging opportunity for the driven and committed career professional with proven leadership skills and a successful track record.
The incumbent will be responsible for acquiring new corporate and small business accounts, providing effective solutions to clients using innovative sales techniques, product knowledge and superior customer service to grow the business.
Analyze and pursue opportunities to acquire new clients
Represent the company with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic that will optimize customer loyalty and manage growth
Develop account management strategies and relationships in order to be closer to decision makers and to protect the account of any competitive activity
Owning executive-level client relationships, strategic business planning and service delivery
Understanding current and prospective customers' communication needs, business issues, and buying motives
Conducting "needs analysis" for clients' internet services
Support customer issues, diagnose and find solutions by working with key internal staff to maintain the integrity of business.
Delivering the right solution for clients' evolving business requirements with prompt and efficient service
Propose ideas by participating actively in regular sales meetings and the administrative tasks required by the job.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in the wireless telecommunications industry or, preferably large medium enterprise account management and / or large business
- University degree in business administration or a related field
- Previous major account experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and develop effective solutions
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment in constant evolution.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Innovative thinker
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in a windows environment using MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
If you feel like this position is for you, please submit a detailed cover letter and resume to:
5 Granite Road
NetSet Communications is one of Canada’s largest Wireless Broadband private Internet Service Providers, well known for professionalism, integrity, and great service. By joining us, you will become part of a fast pace and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service.
As a member of the team we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn and grow to the highest level of your ability and potential.