||BestBuy - Brandon (View all ads from seller)
||Click here to show number in this space
||Use form below to e-mail
YOU'D BE THE PERFECT FIT WITH US!
Product Process Specialist
Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects and great staff benefits - all with a company that is rapidly expanding throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you'll love working at Best Buy.
- Are you responsible, detail oriented, organized, with strong problem solving skills?
- Are you naturally curious and have a passion for electronics?
- Do you thrive on building long term relationships with consumers who are passionate about technology?
If you answered yes to the above, let's talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
About the Role
- Follow weekly merchandising kit instructions, merchandise designated areas including confirming products are put on the sales floor properly and in a timely manner
- Ensures program guidelines are followed by confirming rainchecks follow-ups are completed
- Support product integrity by processing products in timely and organized manner, up-stocking and down-stocking products on the floor shelves according to company standards, stock and process media shipments, and complete ad set changes and signage
- Responsible to receiving and shipping tore merchandise including removing merchandise from truck, compare against packing lists, and applying security tags to the product and moving it to the sales floor or warehouse storage
What you have to Offer
- Minimum 6 months job related experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player
- Self starter and able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible
What Best Buy has to Offer
- Competitive wages
- Great staff benefits
- Market Leading Pension Plan
- Great medical and dental plan
- Leadership opportunities
Shift your careers wheels in motion and apply today!
||1/6/2017 6:22:22 PM