Univar Canada is the leading distributor of chemistry and related innovative products and services in Canada. We provide more chemical products and related services than any other company in the marketplace. Our wide distribution network, with locations coast-to-coast, helps guarantee fast, reliable service to Univar's customers. Univar Agriculture strategically partners with leading agribusinesses worldwide to enable independent retailers across the country to provide integrated crop solutions to Canadian farmers.
Safety is our first priority, both the starting point and foundation for all aspects of our global business operations. Safe transport and storage of products, safe operational practices and safe working conditions enable us to protect our employees, customers, suppliers and the environment.
To read more about our successes and what we do, please visit: www.univar.com
***We are looking for a warehouseman/driver to join our team on a seasonal contract starting in early April***
• Pick orders ranging from one item to several pallets.
• Assisting with physical inventory counts.
• Clean and maintain the warehouse, product and equipment and perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• Communicate with co-workers, Customer Service and Supervisors and to participate fully with the team, in a continuous improvement process.
• Load trucks properly (weight distribution, etc.).
• Drive ½ ton and possibly 5-ton truck and deliver products to customers
• Maintain and keep trucks clean.
• Overtime may be required.
• High School education
• Ability to lift 50-75lbs
• Must possess valid class 5 driver’s license.
• Current Driver’s Abstract will be required.
• Must be willing to obtain TDG, WHMIS, and forklift operator certificates provided by Univar.
• Experience driving a forklift is an asset.
• Strong command of English language, and numbers - attention to detail is critical.
Univar is widely recognized as having the best people in the chemical industry – people who are totally dedicated to meeting customers' requirements the first time and every time. We encourage you to join our team.
To Apply: Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com Please indicate the job title and location (i.e. Driver - Brandon) in the subject line of your email. Please, no phone calls.
***Candidates are subject to a background check which includes criminal, education, and employment references.***