Construction Manager, Brandon Chapter – Full Time
The Habitat for Humanity Manitoba, Brandon Chapter has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Manager to join its team. Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit organization whose mission is to build safe, decent and affordable homes for purchase by low-income working families.
As the Construction Manager, you will be a key member of the Brandon Chapter and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Brandon Building program including budgeting, purchases, trades and business relationships, subcontracting, supervision of volunteers, hands-on construction, safety, and warranty.
The right person for this job will have a combination of the following skills:
· are an experienced Journeyman Carpenter with construction management knowledge
· are an exceptionally skilled un-ticketed construction carpenter who has considerable experience in construction and construction management
· a strong desire for quality in all aspects of their work
· a self-starter and team player
· passionate about serving the Brandon community
· strong communication skills
· committed to teaching and supervising volunteers on the jobsite
· ability to plan and manage multiple projects
· proficient in Microsoft Office programs
· possess a driver’s license
· established relationship with local building industry and the City of Brandon is considered an asset
· owning a pickup truck is considered an asset
By joining Habitat for Humanity Manitoba, Brandon Chapter you will find yourself working for an organization that is committed to empowering Brandon families through the power of affordable homeownership. This rewarding career is more than just a job, it is the opportunity to be part of an organization that is changing lives.
Competitive compensation offered based on experience.
Send your cover letter and resume to Luc St. Godard at email@example.com by March 10, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.