||Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (View all ads from seller)
||Click here to show number in this space
||Use form below to e-mail
The Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) offers programs and services that support sustainability and growth for Manitoba’s agricultural and rural economy. “Lending and Insurance – building a strong rural Manitoba.”
Locations in Manitoba may be considered.
Competition Number: 2017-09
Conditions of employment
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Lead the Database Administrator is responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of critical databases to ensure the availability and consistent performance that support the operational needs of the Corporation. In this role you will be responsible to:
- ensure the availability of corporation databases;
- monitor database performance and perform database performance optimization, including installing updates and upgrades and resolving problems as required;
- work with users and developers to ensure that database design and utilization meet corporation needs;
- maintain database software and hardware;
- create and maintain various backup recovery strategies and protocols;
- conduct regular security monitoring.
For a full description of the position including an overview of our Corporation, the position requirements and where to apply, please visit our website at:
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply.
Applicants must indicate in their cover letter or résumé how they meet the qualifications of the position. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
||3/1/2017 11:26:46 AM