This Position will have Permanent Full Time Status (40 hours per week).
Reporting to the Home Centre Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the complete day-to-day operations of the Deloraine Home Centre Lumber Department.
· Duties will include responsibility for customer service, customer project quotations, budgets, sales, margins, supervising employees, overseeing delivery of products along with responsibility for overseeing ordering, receiving, managing inventory and merchandising.
• highly motivated, strongly service oriented, and possess a passion for assisting and selling to customers in a courteous and efficient manner
• well organized, and capable of attaining a high level of production with a minimum level of supervision
• a team player and capable of promoting and cultivating a team environment and a culture of excellence
• open to valuable perspectives from multiple sources and adept at incorporating logic and emotion into their thinking
• comfortable in thinking in ways beyond today's reality
Must demonstrate behaviours that align with our Mission, Vision, Values and Guiding Statements.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary expectations to:
HR & Marketing Co-ordinator
Boundary Co-op, Box 280, Boissevain R0K 0E0
Or email@example.com or Fax: 204 534 7102
Please note we thank everyone for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted