||Yard Lead / Delivery Driver
||Pembina Co-op - Souris Home Centre (View all ads from seller)
||Click here to show number in this space
||Use form below to e-mail
The successful candidate, under the direction of the Lumber Supervisor will possess superior customer service and organization skills along with the ability to privide guidance to yard starff while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all team members and our customers.
General responsibilities will include:
- Operation of mechanical lift trucks
- Manual lifiting and movement of yard products
- Operation of delivery trucks
- Operation of Mechanical cutting equipment
- Inventory Control
- Class 5 drivers license is required with a class 3 preferred.
- Previous experience in a lumber yard is an asset.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent supervisory and organizational skills.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
Pembina Co-op offers a competitive salary structure and benefits package including matched pension plan and opportunities for career development.
If you would like to build your future with an established and dynamic company please apply by submitting a detailed application in confidence on or before March 17, 2017 to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail:
Attn: Vance De Santis
Pembina Co-op (2000) Ltd.
St Leon, MB R0G 2E0
||3/2/2017 3:19:31 PM