Westman Steel Industries is one of Canada’s largest manufacturers of steel roofing and siding products, and related products. Westman Steel Industries is a member of The Westman Group, a dynamic entrepreneurial group of companies who values safety, health, community, relationships, growth and fiscal responsibility. Westman Steel Industries has the following career opportunity in Brandon, Manitoba.
The successful team member will build strong, effective customer relationships with new, existing and potential customers by providing product solutions, initiating customer contact, responding to customer needs and requirements. As the successful team member you will be the direct link to our customers and will provide them with friendly and timely service, accurate sales quotes and perform order entry and various other related inside sales responsibilities.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ONE YEAR TERM)
This role requires:
- Completion of an Office Administration Diploma or Certificate.Combinations of experience and relevant courses will also be considered.
- One to Two years related sales and customer service experience;
- Experience in a large office and/or manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is a requirement.
- Attention todetail, strong analytical skills, time and priority management are necessary for success.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline driven environment; adapt to change and work under pressure.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Westman Steel Industries provides a competitive total rewards package including professional growth, career development and continuous learning. Applicants with high standards for performance are encouraged to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, March 15, 2017. Please provide résumé and cover letter, stating salary expectations.