Heritage Co-op is presently inviting applications for a
For our Agro Department located in Brandon, MB
Duties to include but not limited to; field scouting, customer sales, farm contacts, customer acquisition, providing agronomic advice and service, inventory control and merchandising. May be required to assist in other areas of the Agro Department as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven understanding of agronomic practices
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Must posess a Degree or Diploma in Agriculture and/or CCA
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Must posess a valid Class 5 Driver's License
We offer great advancement opportunities, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, company mathced pension plan and excellent training opportunities
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Or mail to: Box 1050 Minnedosa, MB R0J 1E0
Please indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter and e-mail
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.