We are currently hiring part-time/casual Support Workers to provide support, supervision, and personal care to individuals with physical and/or intellectual disabilities.
Weekend only shifts are also available. Position could lead to full-time employment.
The role of the Support Worker is to support every aspect of the lives of people with intellectual disabilities to help them achieve the best possible essential safeguards, quality of life, personal growth, and natural relationships as they emerge into their rightful place within the community.
* Completion of High School
* Level 6 English (CLB 6)
* Certification in CPR and First Aid (training is available upon hire)
* Criminal Record Check - must be presented with application
* Adult Abuse Registry Check (we will obtain on your behalf upon hire)
* Available to work every other weekend
* Prior related experience and certification in Non-Violent Crisis Intervention an asset
Please apply in person between the hours of 8am to 1pm (M-F) at:
1540 Rosser Ave., Brandon, MB R7A 0M6
Deadline for applications: MARCH 31, 2017
*We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the high volume of applications that we receive on a daily basis only those invited for an interview will be contacted.