||Wolseley Canada (View all ads from seller)
||Click here to show number in this space
||Use form below to e-mail
Globally, Wolseley is the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. In Canada we are the country’s largest national trade distributor of plumbing, hydronic, HVAC/R and PVF products and solutions.
We are the professional’s choice due to our:
strong buying power and relationships with the best vendors and brands in the business
advanced distribution network
robust e-commerce platform
national team of experienced customer service experts
Our customers include professional contractors, retailers and industrial users.We have anetwork of over 220 branches coast-to-coast, over 2,600 employees and a national team of sales and service specialists. We are known for our knowledge, dependability and expertise which our customers have come to rely on for their ever-changing needs. Our continued growth as an industry leader depends on hiring the best talent and Wolseley Canada is committed to supporting the successes and development of our employees.
We are an employer of choice through our:
Career development and training opportunities
Sustainable profitability and long-term growth strategy
Commitment to excellence in serving all customers
Company values – We act with integrity, drive for results and value our people
Culture that challenges the status quo, seeks innovation and new opportunities
Competitive benefits and discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
Recognition of the importance of sustainable living; as such we are committed to supporting sustainable products for the preservation of our natural resources
National sponsorship of Special Olympics Canada
Proud support of Habitat for Humanity
If you are ambitious, hard working and want to be part of a large, evolving and successful global company we can offer you competitive compensation, full benefits, bonus opportunity, and exceptional career development potential.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate will include:
- Coordinating and processing outgoing product
- Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Preparing pertinent documentation for shipment of goods
- Liaising with freight companies and inside/outside customers to determine shipping priorities
- Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received
- Distributing product to correct area in the Warehouse in a timely manner
- Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
- Picking orders as required
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of the AS400 system or High Jump a Warehouse Management System would be an asset
- Knowledge of plumbing products is an asset
- Dependable and reliable. Ability to take ownership and initiative.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Forklift certified or ability to be certified
- WHMIS and TDG certification would be an asset
- Able to lift a minimum of fifty (50lbs) pounds
||3/6/2017 2:11:48 PM