Normal 0 false false false EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking an Assistant Coordinator for Westman to assist in the coordination and delivery of information, support and education to people with dementia and their caregivers, and to provide awareness programs for the public.
The successful candidate will have:
· A strong understanding of Alzheimer‘s disease and other dementias
· A demonstrated background in education delivery and public speaking
· Knowledge of local community resources
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team; own transportation
Please forward resume and cover letter by March 20, 2017 to:
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba
Attn: Julie Hockley, Senior Manager, Regional Services
4B – 457 9th Street
Brandon, MB R7A 1K2
Thank you to all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.