HOME CENTRE CLERK
DELORAINE HOME CENTRE
This positon will have Permanent Full Time Status
(40 hours per week)
Success candidate will assist with the day to day operations of the centre including working in the Lumber Yard.
Duties will include:
· Assist with the Operation of TRC/POS Computer Systems
· To provide information, assistance and service to customers.
· To assistance in the ordering, receiving & displaying of merchandise
· To process daily payable invoices
· Other duties as assigned.
· Competitive Salaries
· Outstanding Benefits and Pension Package
· Comprehensive Training Programs
· Excellent Work Environment
Candidates must have:
· Sound Education Background.
· Good Communication/Interpersonal & Organizational Skills
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please submit completed application form and/or resume to:
HR & Marketing Co-ordinator
Boundary Co-op, Box 280, Boissevain R0K 0E0
Or firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 204 534 7102