Horizon Builders is seeking a highly organized and diligent Project Coordinator to join our team in Brandon, MB.
In this full time role, you will provide administrative support to the Project Manager on a wide range of commercial projects and activities, as well as support various departments within our company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organizing and producing change orders, RFI's, schedules, etc;
- Collecting, issuing and following up with Shop Drawings;
- Tracking project timelines and deliverables;
- Attend site meetings to record and issue meeting minutes;
- Collect and prepare O&M & Warranty documentation, including marking up as-builts;
- Liaising with the external parties to ensure projects run smoothly.
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 1-3 years of experience working in the construction industry and working knowledge of the industry.
You will also be an excellent fit for the role if you are proficient with computer-based systems,including MS Office and have string organiztion and communication skills. Previous experience with AutoCad is considered an asset.
Most importantly, you will be a creative and critical thinker who can coordinate all the moving parts and contribute to a successful project.
Resumes will be accepted until Friday, March 24th, 2017 or until position is filled.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations and available start date by using one of the following methods:
By email: email@example.com
In person or by mail: 1040 20th Street Brandon, MB R7B 1M8
By fax: 204-727-8867