Landscape Installation Labor Technician
Summary: We are looking for hardworking, dependable, team oriented individuals to join our Landscape Installation Team. Landscape Installation Labor Technician will be required to carry out specific job tasks using a variety of tools and equipment in our professional and outdoor environment. Steel toed shoes or boots are required. Wage dependent on experience. This is a full time seasonal position that may lead into a year round position for the right candidate.
· Assist in the preparation of jobsites.
· Follow safety, quality and productivity guidelines of work at sites and/or shop/yard
· Maintain all equipment & vehicles
· Prep work and helping with installation of softscape and hardscape projects
· Planting trees, shrubs and laying sod
· Operate various tools and equipment, including: chainsaws, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, quick saws etc.
· Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization in assigned trucks, trailers, equipment, jobsites, and shop/yard areas
· 10 hour days Monday through Friday with occasional weekend hours required due to weather.
· Desire and initiative to grow within your position and the Alternative Team.
· Must be able to read, write and understand English
· Must be able to follow oral and written directions
· Mechanically Inclined
· Physically able to lift approx. 40 lbs.
· Able to work outside in all types of weather
· Must have a valid Class 5 Full Drivers’ License
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Working knowledge and proper care of power tools such as bobcat, quick saws, chain saws, packers etc.
· Skid steer and small equipment experience/certificate
· Attention to detail
· Ability to handle physically strenuous and challenging work
· Good Leadership skills
· Time management skills
· Previous Experience in the Landscaping Industry
· Previous Experience working as a team
· Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
If you feel you would be an asset to our team, please check out our website for more information at www.alternativelandscapingltd.com.
NO PHONE CALLS
Please submit your resume with cover letter explaining why we should consider you for our team by: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person: 34th & Patricia Ave., Brandon MB R7B 3Y2
Fax: 204 727-7531