||Prairie Mountain Health (View all ads from seller)
||Click here to show number in this space
||Use form below to e-mail
|HR Posting Number: ||DESS17874|| |
|CLOSE DATE:||Friday, Mar 24, 2017 /4:00 p.m|
|Site:||Deloraine Health Centre |
|Additional Sites:||Bren Del Win Lodge |
|Anticipated Shift:||Part Time (0.60 E.F.T.)|
| ||TERM POSITION Apr 03, 2017- Indefinite|
Days - 7.75 hour shifts
| || |
|WAGE Rate:||As per collective agreement|| |
|TERM NOTE:This INDEFINITE TERM may expire subject to 24 hours notice of return of the current incumbent|
|QUALIFICATIONS:|| || |
|* Grade XII or equivalent education required.|
* Valid Manitoba Drivers License required.
* Previous relevant experience in institutional maintenance or trade(s) required.
* Demonstrated ability to follow oral and written instructions required.
* Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills required.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships required.
* Demonstrated sound organizational skills required.
* Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member required.
* Demonstrated dexterity, speed, and efficient work methods required.
* The necessary physical and mental health to meet the demands of the job required.
|OPEN DATE:||March 10, 2017|
|APPLY TO:||Human Resources Shoal Lake, Shoal Lake|
| ||Box 310, Shoal Lake, MB R0J 1Z0|
| ||Ph: 204-759-2977 Fax: 204-759-3264|
| || || || |
|This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.|
If you are currently employed by PMH, please utilize the internal application form. If you are not employed by PMH, please utilize the external application form.
In order to be considered for the position, both internal and external applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance.
Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application form is your authorization to complete said reference checks.
PMH has an Aboriginal Human Resource Initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Aboriginal people within all levels of our workforce. Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self identify as being of Aboriginal descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
| HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOR ALL|
||3/14/2017 9:19:17 AM