Lawn Maintenance Crew Member
Summary: We are looking for hardworking, dependable, team oriented individuals to join our maintenance team. Crew members will be required to carry out specific job tasks using a variety of tools and equipment in our professional and outdoor environment. Steel toed shoes or boots are required. Wage dependent on experience. This is a full time seasonal position that may lead into a year round position for the right candidate.
- - Grass mowing and trimming in a fast paced environment
- - Maintain all equipment & vehicles
- - Seasonal Yard Clean ups
- - Collecting of refuse
- - 10 hour days Monday through Friday with occasional weekend hours required due to weather.
- - Desire and initiative to grow within your position and the Alternative Team.
- - Must be able to read, write and understand English
- - Must be able to follow oral and written directions
- - Mechanically Inclined
- - Physically able to lift approx. 40 lbs.
- - Able to work outside in all types of weather
- - Must have a valid Class 5 Full Drivers’ License
- - Must be at least 18 years of age.
- - Working knowledge of and ability to use hand & power tools & equipment
- - Attention to detail
- - Experience with commercial mowers and small engine equipment will be considered
- - Small engine repair considered an asset
- - Previous Experience with lawn maintenance ( mowing your own lawn does not count)
- - Previous Experience working as a team
- - Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
If you feel you would be an asset to our team, please check out our website for more information at www.alternativelandscapingltd.com.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for our team to email@example.com or in person to 34th & Patricia Ave., Brandon MB.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Resumes with cover letters will be accepted till noon on March 24th, 2016.