The Keystone Agricultural and Recreational Centre Incorporated is currently accepting applications for the position of General Manager.
The Keystone Centre, established in 1971, is a 540,000 square foot complex situated on ninety acres of land. The centre is comprised of 3 regulation sized arenas, an 8 sheet curling club, an indoor athletic sport court, 150,000 square feet of convention/tradeshow space and a state of the art agricultural centre with indoor and outdoor show rings.
Accountable to the Keystone Centre’s Board of Directors, the General Manager is responsible for:
- Establishing annual business goals and objectives
- The overall operation of the facility through appropriate staffing in a unionized environment
- Leadership of all large capital projects from tender through completion
- Providing administrative support to the Board, Executive, and various committees
- The administration of relationships and contracts associated with tenants, major clients, vendors and naming sponsors
- Liaising with Keystone Centre’s Leadership Group and the various levels of government
- Representing the organization through appropriate communications and public relations
- Continually exploring and implementing revenue growth opportunities through partnerships, new initiatives and events.
Candidates interested in this position will require experience in management, sales and marketing, finance and operations. Candidates should also have experience in a unionized environment, proven negotiation skills and a demonstrated community involvement. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills, be confident in meeting with all levels of government, the media and working with governance Board of Directors. Required is an individual who has the ability and creativity to lead projects through to the desired end result.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and an opportunity to work with an exciting organization.
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Tim Silversides FCGA FCPA of West-Can Human Resource Solutions at 1-877-334-2125, 1-204-727-0008 or email email@example.com.