The Manitoba Agricultural ServicesCorporation (MASC) offers programs and services that support sustainability andgrowth for Manitoba’s agricultural and rural economy. “Lending and Insurance – building a strongrural Manitoba.”
Competition Number 2017-12
Location: Headingley, Portage la Prairie or Brandon
Conditions of employment
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Ability to travel as required.
Reporting to the LeadSolution Designer, the Solution Designer specializes in the design ofinformation technology enterprise applications that support the strategicdirection and operational needs of the Manitoba Agricultural ServicesCorporation. In this role you will be responsible to:
- direct discussions with individuals and/or participate in projectsteering committees to define requirements and specifications;
- work with IT teammembers and individually to determine and define the scope, flow and design ormodification of software applications within a formalized architecture;
- ensure all softwaredesigns meet specifications and work in accordance with Corporation needs and MASC’sinformation technology architecture.
For a full description of the position including anoverview of our Corporation, the position requirements and where to apply,please visit our website at:
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellentcustomer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply.
Applicants must indicate in their cover letter or résumé how they meetthe qualifications of the position. Only thoseselected for further consideration will be contacted.