Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op is presently recruiting for
SEASONAL DRIVER SALES REP
For Our Bulk Petroleum Department
In Neepawa, MB
Duties to include, but not limited to, customer service, processing customer transactions, product knowledge, maintaining and finding new farm contacts, petroleum acquisition in the trading area, inventory control, merchandising, perform direct sales calls and general Occupational Health and Safety responsibilities.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Highly motivated and ability to multi-task
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Must have a clean Driver’s Abstract
· Class 3 Driver’s license with Air Endorsement required
· Petroleum knowledge would be an asset but not required
Reports to: Bulk Petroleum Manager
Excellent compensation for a few months of work!
If you would like to work with an established and progressive company,
please complete an application form at our Bulk Petroleum location or send a cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Glenda Finkewich – Human Resources Manager
Or mail to: Box 879, Neepawa, MB R0J 1H0
We thank all candidates for their interest, however
only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.