||Birchwood Nissan Brandon (View all ads from seller)
||Click here to show number in this space
||Use form below to e-mail
Birchwood Nissan Brandon
Over the last 50 years, the Birchwood Automotive Group has grown to become Manitoba’s largest network of automotive retailers. With 17 franchised operations, each of our dealerships is structured to serve the automotive needs of our customers by operating sales, service and parts departments. In addition to these services, we operate two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and offer four locations where customers can take advantage of our Birchwood Credit Solutions. Each of our dealerships and over 1200 employees have consistently adhered to a number of unwritten, common sense principles that have provided the framework for our organization.
This position requires a high performing sales professional with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. A willingness and commitment to grow and develop is essential.
What can we offer you? :
• Career advancement based on performance (internal promotions within the Group)
• 80% of Management roles are filled internally
• Unlimited income potential and industry-leading benefits
• Extraordinary in-house and factory training
• A respectful and challenging workplace
• Birchwood offers non-traditional retail hours for our Sales consultants who are only required to work one evening during the week (Mondays or Tuesdays) as well as our dealerships are closed every Sunday. This is Ideal for sales driven professionals looking for work life balance while managing a successful sales career.
• Achieved Platinum Status for Best Employers in Canada By Aon for 2016; the only Winnipeg-based company to do so.
Essential Skills / Details
What you bring to the role:
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to succeed
• Self-motivation and a passion for customer service
• Sensitivity toward customers and a strong interest in exceeding their expectations
• Respect, honesty and integrity
• Prior sales experience in (but not limited to): serving and hospitality, electronics sales, furniture sales, real estate, insurance or pharmaceutical sales is considered an asset but not necessary.
• 1-3 years in a sales oriented role is an asset but not required.
• A valid class 5 drivers licence and reliable transportation to work is required.
• Sales is not your typical Monday to Friday job, being customer eccentric is your number one priority. You will be required to work one evening per week (Monday or Tuesday) until 9 P.M and every Saturday is mandatory
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.
How to Apply:
Please copy and paste the link below into your web browser:
Secondly you may send a copy of your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
||3/20/2017 9:40:31 AM