Our success has come from providing superior service through highly motivated people. At VitalAire you will have a job that has IMPACT.
VitalAire Canada has two business lines of Healthcare Services, Home Healthcare and Hospital Products and Services. VitalAire Home Healthcare is a leader in home oxygen therapy, sleep apnea programs and CPAP treatment from coast to coast. VitalAire’s Medical Gases and Hospital Services business, Air Liquide Healthcare is dedicated to serving the medical gas and respiratory product needs of the Canadian marketplace.
Our 40 years of experience, 90 locations, 800 employees and national accreditation status with the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation assures quality programs and unsurpassed service.
VitalAire is a part of the Air Liquide Group which has over 50,000 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been a national leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years.
Looking for an Exciting Opportunity?
VitalAire is seeking exceptional talent to join in our commitment to making VitalAire an even better place to work. If you are looking for somewhere you can assist in driving positive change and would like to help move VitalAire one step closer to being an employer of choice - look no further. We have Competitive Spirit and We Play to Win. Opportunities for growth and recognition are available at all levels for those people who are engaged and committed to accelerating positive results.
Advantages to working for VitalAire?
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based increases
- Competitive benefit package & company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
Are you ready to get on-board?
We are currently looking for a full time Clinical Sleep Consultant (RN, or RRT) for our Brandon, MB location. The Clinical Sleep Consultant initiates CPAP, BILEVEL and oxygen therapy as prescribed, providing instruction and ensuring patient safety. The incumbent will work directly with Homecare clients to deliver the highest level of care possible. The incumbent will also work to grow the CPAP business through promotion.
- Determines respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians
- Initiates treatment and provide patient with instructions about CPAP or BILEVEL treatment
- Provides appropriate follow-up to clients to evaluate effects of treatment plan
- Identifies any discrepancies with respiratory therapy/treatment and brings them to the attention of the physician
- Continually evaluates the effectiveness of products and treatments given to clients
- Promotes products by suggesting related products and offer additional product information to assist customer needs
- Contributes to a safe working environment by participating in safety activities
- Maintains and updates professional and technical knowledge by participating in professional societies and complying with applicable certification requirements
- Contributes to team effort by working with other team members of health care team to achieve optimal client service, and on other teams as required
- Seeks to continuously improve the operation of the branch by evaluating processes and workflow, and participating in other quality improvement activities and training
- Graduation from an accredited institution of RPN, RN, or RRT and licensed to practice with the provincial governing body
- 2-3 years of pertinent experience preferably in a CPAP setting
- Possesses a clean criminal background check
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to frequently lift up to 20lbs unassisted
- Demonstrates effective time-management skills and able to quickly make decisions in order to solve problems as required; ability to work independently
- Passion for patient care within your community
- Ability to work on-call when required
Please forward resume to email@example.com
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire Canada Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.