Normal 0 false false false EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
RFNOW Inc. is seeking applications from motivated individuals to join our team as a Senior Sales Executive.
This is an opportunity to work in a growing organization leading a team that will have great variety in their day to day duties.
RFNOW Inc. is a successful, dynamic organization with advancement opportunities to grow and specialize in a number of areas within the field of technology including: broadband wireless communication, fibre optics, network architecture/maintenance, and IP telephony services.
Senior Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying prospects and selling; maintaining relationships with clients.
Senior Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Senior Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
The compensation structure allows this position to earn $60,000 - $100,000 plus
If interested, please contact Chris Kennedy (204-748-4842) for more information or forward resumes detailing your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org .