||Westman Youth For Christ (View all ads from seller)
||Click here to show number in this space
||Use form below to e-mail
Westman Youth for Christ is accepting applications for Building Maintenance. This is a part-time hourly position (20 hours / week)
The successful applicant will:
- be responsible for general preventative maintenance and repair of the buildings and property owned by YFC including apartments, offices, and public spaces.
- have at least 1 year general maintenance experience working in a variety of areas (plumbing, carpentry, electrical, etc.)
- be friendly, professional and able to work with all levels of staff and interact appropriately with program participants
- be able to provide a clear criminal record check and child abuse registry
- sign a statement of faith and community commitments
Interested and qualified applicants can send thir resumes to Shaun Funk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if you are chosen to move forward in the hiring process.
||4/20/2017 4:59:48 PM