Fundraising Coordinator - Canadian Cancer Society
Located in Brandon or Westman area, we are looking for a dynamic, self directed and community-minded individual for a full time permanent Fundraising Coordinator position. You will work with a passionate and motivated team of staff, volunteers and donors and be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with current CCS volunteers and donors and for identifying new opportunities for growth.
· Recruiting, coordinating, and managing volunteers.
· Stewarding strong relationships with donors and event organizers and participants
· Ensuring that the value and impact of CCS as a partner in the fight against cancer is understood by the community
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Professional and self driven with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge and online fundraising software is an asset.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- A valid Manitoba driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required.
- Experience in fundraising and working with volunteers an asset
Deadline: January 20, 2017
Please send resume to:
Email: email@example.com Fax (774-7500)
Mail: 415 1st St, Brandon, MB R7A 2W8
For further information about the Cancer Scoiety go to: www.cancer.ca
The Canadian Cancer Society thanks you for your interest
However, only selected applicants will be contacted.