Sold pending financing . . .
Fully furnished three-bedroom seasonal cabin on large, well-treed lot at Oak Lake Resort; it is approximately 640 square feet and is “move-in” ready. Cabin comes complete with large three-piece bathroom, fridge, stove, two air conditioners, kitchen island & bar-height stools, one queen bed, one double bed, one set of bunk beds, one hide-a-bed, one easy chair, all bedding and towels, one dresser, two storage cabinets, 1,400-gallon fresh water tank, 1000-gallon septic tank, metal storage shed and 8’ x 8’ insulated/heated shed for water pump and additional storage. Kitchen cupboards are fully stocked with dishes, cutlery, cups, glasses, pots and pans, etc. A new 20’ x 12’ deck has been installed at the front and cabin is roofed in metal.
Asking price: $58,500 OBO
Lot is rented for approx. $2,400.00 per year; can be purchased for $62,500. Lot measures approximately 66' x 100'.
Taxes paid on October 31, 2016: $843.00
To view, please call 204-729-0430 and leave message if necessary.
You can view exterior and lot at 306 Oak, Oak Lake Resort.
Improvements made to Cabin over past two years:
- Entire cabin lifted and levelled by professional engineer – cabin is “high and dry”
- New 20 x 12 deck tied into beams installed under cabin
- All electrical updated by Red Seal electrician
- All plumbing updated by Red Seal plumber
- New windows installed throughout; new garden doors installed at front
- Rear exit door has been updated and “re-silled”
- Entire exterior of cabin has been re-sided
- Base of cabin has been “trimmed” with 2” x 12” green lumber
- New 8’ x 8’ insulated shed added to south side of cabin; houses hot water tank, pump, baseboard heater and sub-panel
- 1400 gallon water tank installed to south of cabin for “fresh” water; has been painted black to reduce growth of algae, etc.; has been installed on level platform made of treated lumber
- Small deck, composed of treated lumber, has been installed at rear of cabin at master bedroom exit
- 2 parking spaces in front of cabin have been covered in gravel
- New sub-flooring throughout cabin and new vinyl flooring throughout cabin
- All new base-board heaters in bathroom, master bedroom, guest bedroom
- New “blower fan” heater in bunk bed room; brand new bedding sets for bunk beds
- New toilet installed, as well as new stainless steel bathroom sink and vanity
- New storage cabinet inserted in bathroom
- Insulation and vapour barrier installed in all exterior walls (especially addition on rear)
- Insulation and vapour barrier installed in ceiling of addition at rear
- Entire interior of cabin has been repainted, including ceilings
- Trim and baseboard installed throughout
- New curtain rods and curtains installed on every window and garden doors
- Electric fireplace installed in living room
- Kitchen island installed; storage underneath and on rolling/locking casters
- Installed additional cabinetry in kitchen area for extra storage space
- Two new ceiling fans installed in living room/kitchen area
- Hide-a-bed couch and easy chair in living room – like new
- Bunk beds have brand-new bedding sets
- Newer fridge