Work at the North Hill A&W
With over 850 locations nation-wide, A&W is Canada’s second-largest and fastest-growing burger chain. Fully Canadian-owned, we’ve been proudly serving great-tasting burgers, hand-crafted onion rings, and frosted mugs of famous A&W Rootbeer since 1956.We’re always looking for bright, energetic folks to join our team.
You can be part of the changing face of the quick service restaurant industry where all full-time employees earn $15.00 per hour.
· Serve simple, great tasting food, farmed with care.
· Be part of a great working Climate.
· Positively impact the environment by reducing landfill waste.
· Benefit from a work schedule that meets your needs.
A&W restaurant on the Trans-Canada Highway, is looking to fill a variety of positions including: Cashiers, Cooks and Overnight Associates and full-time Day Staff. The location operates 24 hours and has both part time and full time opportunities available.
· Serve customers and confirm orders for accuracy
· Process cash and debit transactions
· Stock refrigerators and track inventory
· Food handling and preparation
· Cleaning and maintaining an inviting dining room area
· Other duties as required (job specific)
· Positive team player
· Strong communication skills
· Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
· Ability to follow directions and meet the brand standards
· Excellent customer service skills
· Previous experience in the fast food industry will be an asset when applying
Find out more about our exciting Good Job Strategy and Mission Statement by applying on-line at www.aw.ca careers or in-person at 1550 Highland Ave, Brandon, MB.
We look forward to meeting you!