1 lb - Ground beef
1 pkg - Taco seasoning
2 cups - Instant rice
2 cups - water
1 cup - Tex-mex shredded cheese.
Optional : Crushed tortilla chips.
Your favourite taco toppings! Chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sour cream is my family's favourite, but I'm sure that any of your favourite toppings will work too.
1. Brown beef in large pan. If you are not using lean, then just drain the drippings out.
2. Put water and taco seasoning in with the beef.
3. Bring to a boil, lower heat.
4. Stir rice in and sprinkle cheese on top.
5. Cover and let simmer for about 5.
Serve and each individual person can put thier own toppings on.
Optional: If you are using crushed tortilla chips, sprinkle it in with the toppings.
Estimated preparation time: Under 15 minutes