- 2 Cups cooked chicken (skin removed), cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 Cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 Cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup carrots, grated
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 mandarin orange or tangerine, divided into sections
- 1/2 Cup nonfat Asian or Oriental-style salad dressing
In a large bowl, mix ingredients together. Mix well, then top with green onions and tangerines. Add pepper for taste.
Estimated preparation time: Under 15 minutes
This was SO GOOD. I didnt put in the orange or tangerine though. I also added some asian noodles, so yummy.
Posted 9/20/2011 3:34:47 PM