Grand Valley property 5 min from Brandon
Constructed in the early 1970's, this bi-level home features a large living space of just over 1600 square feet on the main level and has all but four windows upgraded to triple pane pvc. Remaining four windows are double pane with storm attachments.
With over 3000 sq ft of living space, there is lots of room in this well constructed home for renovations or enhancements for the new buyer.
The "million dollar" view of the Grand Valley is shown from the front door and a picture from google is included to show that there are no developments to the north, north east and lots of trees to the east. With only one close neighbour to the west, this is a very semi-private location.
Being only five minutes from the Corral Centre and a driveway off of the Grand Valley Road, this can be ideal to those that want country living and quick access to city amenities.
Priced to sell privately, this beautiful acreage includes the following:
- 1.76 Acres with septic tank and septic field
- Serviced municipal treated water
- Forced air electric furnace
- Main floor includes 3 bedrooms (master with 2 piece ensuite), 3 piece main bathroom, kitchen, dining, and living room
- Lower floor includes large office, large living room/family room, laundry room, 2 piece washroom, and additional "expansion" room
- Main floor deck off of dining room with enclosed storage under
- Three older sheds combined under one roof
- Insulated porch (19' x 7') on rear/north entrance
Please call, email or text for more details or for a viewing.
Address: 114035 Grand Valley Road, Brandon
Posted Monday, June 18, 2018
Expires in 117 days (Tuesday, June 18)