For Sale By Tender - Nw 1/4 9-7-19 Wpm
FOR SALE BY TENDER
Sealed, written tenders for the property will be received by:
MEIGHEN HADDAD LLP
Brandon, MB R7A 4J4
Attention: W. Bryan Webber
The NW ¼ of Section 9-7-19 WPM
Municipality of Oakland-Wawanesa
Conditions of Tender:
Tenders must be received on or before 5 p.m. on Monday, August 13, 2018.
All persons submitting a tender shall rely on their personal knowledge and inspection of the property. The land is tendered on an “as is” basis. The Vendor makes no representation or warranty with regard to the condition, suitable use, size, or zoning for the land.
The highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Each tender must be accompanied by a deposit cheque in the amount of 10% of the purchase price payable to Meighen Haddad LLP. All unsuccessful bidders shall have their tender cheques returned following the close of tenders.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
5. The bidder whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering terms and conditions of sale.
6. In addition to the deposit, the balance of the accepted tender is due and payable on the date of closing which shall be October 1, 2018. If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid within the set time limit, or evidence provided that the purchase funds will be available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor, the deposit paid will be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
7. Possession is not authorized until acceptable arrangements for full payment are made following acceptance of tender.
8. The 8 foot by 12 foot tack shed and the two (2) 200 bu. hopper bottom bins on the Property are not included in any sale. These structures will be removed from the Property prior to the date of possession.
9. The saskatoon u-pick orchard located on the Property is included in any transfer.
10. All mines and minerals will be reserved from any transfer.
11. Property taxes shall be adjusted for as of the date of closing. All other taxes including GST and Land Transfer Tax (if applicable) shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser. Each of the Vendor and Purchaser shall be responsible for their own legal fees to complete the sale.
For further information on the land, house, or buildings and to make a viewing appointment, contact Scott and Beverly Bullee by phone at 204-725-8155.
Posted Wednesday, August 01, 2018
Expires in 53 days (Wednesday, July 17)