Member Service Representative
Are you someone that is a pro at providing exceptional member service? Are you a superstar relationship builder looking for a career where you can grow and be apart of Westoba’s nimble journey (transforming banking as we know it)?
Reporting to the Member Service Supervisor, you are someone that has an eye for identifying new opportunities. You are responsible for providing courteous and efficient service by being the first point of contact for our members with respect to all their banking needs. You are an enthusiastic, detail-oriented superstar that provides impeccable service to our members, in the areas of over-the-counter deposit services, such as: deposits, cashing cheques, processing bill payments, and processing loan payments.
A typical day in the life as a, Member Service Representative:
- Engaging our members in conversation to understand and meet their current and future financial needs by proactively providing them with advice and service excellence
- You are a maven at providing over-the-counter deposit services
- Ensuring the security of cash through Credit Union protocol
- Answering questions and demonstrating your technical expertise in all things banking for our people or our members – sometimes both!
What you bring to the table:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- A degree in Business Administration, Business Accountancy or Office Administration
- Immaculate customer service skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with our members
- You are an outstanding communicator and team player that is actively involved in the community
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For full details please go to http://westobacu.com/about-us/careers/
*** Position Open Until Filled
Posted Thursday, October 11, 2:24 PM
Expires in 16 days (Monday, December 31)