Full Time Service Advisor
Full Time Automotive Service Advisor
Canadian Tire Service Centre serves all makes and models within the city of Brandon and surrounding community, resulting in a high traffic, diverse shop.
We are looking for a Full Time Service Advisor to join our team. If you are a highly organized, professional individual who is passionate about cars and people, this is the career for you!
Your Duties include:
- Providing the utmost professional, courteous service to our customers
- Answering incoming phone calls, redirect as needed
- Scheduling service appointments
- Explaining required vehicle repairs and inspection results to customers
- Creating work orders and issuing them to our Auto Technicians, other paperwork as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Automotive knowledge is strongly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding organization/multitasking abilities
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Solid listening and communication skills – ability to speak another language an asset
- Computer knowledge – typing skills are a must
- Professional, pleasant telephone and in person manner
The successful candidate must be able to handle a fast paced environment with potentially stressful situations, when required. Since our shop is open 7 days per week, some evening and weekend shifts are essential.
In addition to a fun working environment, we also offer competitive compensation (based on your experience), an excellent employee benefit package after 3 months, and a 100% company funded profit sharing program after 1,000 working hours.
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking for a long-term career in the automotive business, we want to hear from you!
Please Send Résumés To:
Robbie Lawson – Human Resources Manager
1655 18th Street · Brandon, MB · R7A 5C6
Fax: (204) 727-2861 · Phone: (204) 728-5801 ext. 126
You may also drop your résumé off in person at the customer service desk and fill out an application form.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those considered for interviews will be contacted.
1655 18th Street, Brandon
204-728-5801 ext. 126 Ads:
Posted Wednesday, November 14, 10:52 AM
Expires in 0 days (Friday, December 14)