Event Catering Servers
Centerplate, the food & Beverage provider at the Keystone Centre is looking for experienced Catering Servers to join our Catering team!
Centerplate is a global leader in live event hospitality, “Making It Better To Be There” for more than 115 million guests each year at more than 350 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America, Europe and the United Kingdom.
- Catering Servers are responsible for providing guests with the finest experience by ensuring that their work is accurate, thorough and to the highest standards.
- Servers will actively participate in the preparation, set-up, service, break-down and cleanup of catered functions.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized and sanitary environment.
- Problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work with a variety of departments to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ability to work well independently in a fast paced environment.
Candidates’ must have It’s Good Business / Serving it Right / Smart Choices certification.
All candidates must be open to working flexible hours that include days, evenings, nights and weekends.
If you have these characteristics, NOW is the time to apply!
All resumes can be sent to Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org and
Please state the role you are applying for clearly in your email.
Posted Tuesday, November 20, 12:29 PM
Expires in 3 days (Friday, December 21)