Part-Time Registered Dental Hygienist
Brightside Dental Care is looking for professional, patient-focused individuals to join our team!
Our Brandon-Shilo team has the following opportunity:
PART-TIME REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST
As part of a dental team, the Hygienist is responsible for administering Brightside Dental Care’s comprehensive periodontal care program. This includes, providing dental hygiene treatments, oral health education, and preventive care to patients.
- Perform clinical treatments using established dental hygiene procedures, including but not limited to taking radiographs and administering local anesthetic;
- Educate patients on proper oral health;
- Create hygiene treatment plans, customized to the needs of the patient;
Education and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited dental hygiene program required, completion of Local Anesthetic Module preferred;
- Patient-focused individual with the ability to foster an open, caring and friendly atmosphere;
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build trust and maintain positive team relationships;
- Commitment to educating and caring for patients; and
- Interest in professional and personal development.
This is a maternity leave replacement with the potential to become a permanent position.
For more information visit brightsidedentalcare.com
To apply, send applications to:
Angela Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1981 as a single dentist practice in Portage la Prairie, Brightside Dental Care, believes in a “People First” approach to everything we do. With a mission to provide better care for dental patients and a better life for dental employees, Brightside has created a warm, friendly, comfortable atmosphere that focuses on our patients’ best interests. Currently serving the communities of Portage, Brandon, Shilo, Gladstone, and surrounding areas, Brightside is poised for expansion in the near future.
Brightside Dental Care
Posted Wednesday, November 21, 10:05 AM
Expires in 4 days (Saturday, December 22)