Early Childhood Educator- TERM
Wawanesa Wee Care Inc. Box 3 Wawanesa, MB R0K 2G60
Posted: November 26th, 2018
Early Childhood Educator
6 week term, with the possibility of extension, or permanent full time.
Placement: December 21st, 2018- February 2019
Wage: $11.50 to $18 per hour depending upon certification
Nature and Scope: Reporting to the Director, the Early Childhood Educator will work directly within the early childhood program, providing high quality care and creative programming for children in a group setting.
Working in collaboration with the child care team, Educators are responsible for delivering the curriculum to children from 3 months to 12 years of age. They will ensure that children are well-supervised and provided with developmentally appropriate and fun programming options. A priority will be maintaining excellent communication with families and other stakeholders.
This is a term position, with the possibility of an extension, or permanent employment.
• To read, understand and follow all of Wawanesa Wee Care Inc. policies and procedures related to the guidance and care of children
• To assist with the planning and implementation of a consistent child centered program in accordance with Wee Care and ELCC standards
• To interact directly with the children, facilitating a healthy learning environment
• To establish and maintain positive daily communication and interaction with families, providing quality customer service and building meaningful relationships within the community
• Early Childhood Educator certificate required
• Strong written and verbal and communication skills
• High level of organization and customer service skills
• Current Standard First Aid and CPR-C
• Clean Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Clearance (Police and Child Protection)
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Position to commence asap, in order to properly orientate the successful candidate. Deadline for applications December 7th, 2018. Please call Jenn at 204-824-2075 should you have questions about the position. We appreciate all expressions of interest but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Wawanesa Wee Care Inc.
Posted Monday, November 26, 10:02 AM
Expires in 9 days (Thursday, December 27)