At Cleanups, the things that are important to you, are important to us. With 40+ years of serving the local Westman area, we have established values within our company that aim to bring the utmost satisfaction to our employees and customers. We strive to cultivate integrity, excellence, and efficiency into our company. With our professionally trained staff, we work quickly, and efficiently to ensure that our performance is tailored to fit the customers schedule, budget, and specific needs.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take Cleanups to the next level. If you have passion or expertise, Cleanups is the company for you.
Job Type: Residential Housekeeping/ Commercial Cleaner.
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closets and other supplies' areas
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- May provide basic information on facilities
- May move furniture, equipment and supplies.
· Previous experience is not required
· Valid driver license
· Cell Phone
· Positive attitude
· Attention to detail
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Standing and walking
- Lifting and carrying
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending step ladders, stairs and ramps
· Competitive Wages
· Work in teams
· Potential for advancement.
Terms of Employment: Permeant. Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
*Cleanups is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. While remaining alert and sensitive to the issue of fair and equitable treatment for all, Cleanups has a special concern with the participation and advancement of members of four designated groups that have traditionally been disadvantaged in employment: women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. *Please, no phone calls*
Posted Wednesday, November 28, 3:15 PM
Expires in 11 days (Saturday, December 29)