If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you've found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience.
As a Sales Associate, you have a passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This vital quality allows you to be a team oriented individual who enjoys working with others to accomplish both common and personal goals.
You will assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling. Your ability to quickly establish rapport with others will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment.
- Sales or Retail experience and asset
- Friendly and open minded with a great attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-shared” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada's largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Saturday, December 01, 10:24 AM
Expires in 19 days (Tuesday, January 01, 2019)