Ag Equipment Sales Manager
Heritage Co-op is presently inviting applications for the position of
AG EQUIPMENT SALES MANAGER
to join our Ag Team located in Brandon, Minnedosa and Strathclair, MB
The Ag Equipment Sales Manager will be responsible for bin and ag equipment sales for three full service Ag locations with annual sales in excess of $50 million. The sucessful candidate will possess brand charactersitics and perform duties in accordance with our vision, mission and values.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, responsibilities include the following:
- Customer Service and sales of bins and equipment
- Set competitive retail pricing
- Inventory control
- Selection of suppliers / maximizing and reconciling supplier programs
- Handling warranty and claims to suppliers
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agriculture
- University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Efficient organizational abilities
We offer great advancement opportunities within our organization and the Co-operative Retailing System, competitive compensation and benefits package, company matched pension plan, and a diverse and supportive working environment.
Our core values are Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility
With over 340 employees, Heritage Co-op serves the communities of Brandon, Minnedosa, Wawanesa, Erickson, Sandy Lake and Strathclair.
If you are interested in this opportunity or require additional information, please contact Annette Haywood, Human Resources Manager, at 204-867-2295.
Please submit a detailed resume and cover letter in confidence to Annette Haywood
Application Deadline: December 21, 2018
Posted Tuesday, December 04, 11:09 AM
Expires in 15 days (Thursday, January 03, 2019)