We are looking for an experienced and energetic Banquet Supervisor to join our Keystone Centre location! If you have a passion for hospitality and love the rush of working big time events, this is the position for you!
The Keystone Centre strives to be the premier service oriented, multi-functional, community minded facility in Manitoba, hosting sporting and entertainment events, fairs and agricultural exhibitions and conferences.
· Responsible for all functions from origination to execution, including the delegation of responsibilities.
· Work directly with client to ensure all specified details are adhered to.
· Handle customer complaints and rectify problem situations.
· Implement and enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and/or dining areas.
· 2-4 years experience in catering/banquet field, one year in a supervisory capacity.
· Must possess a general knowledge of food and beverage procedures, controls and administration, as well as a complete awareness and ability to perform all catering positions.
· Requires occasional lifting of up 20 pounds in weight (boxes). Hours may be irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
If you have these characteristics, NOW is the time to apply.
All resumes can be sent to Rob Williams, General Manager at Rob.Williams@Centerplate.com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in your email.
Posted Thursday, December 06, 12:49 PM
Expires in 22 days (Sunday, January 06, 2019)