Stoney Creek Transport requires Class 1A Truck Drivers to join our livestock hauling team. Transport routes are primarily within Manitoba and eastern Saskatchewan.
- Responsible for safe transport of livestock
- Perform pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer
- Load and unload livestock
- Ensure compliance with all animal care standards
- Ensure all required reports and records are complete
- Understand and comply with safety standards
- Valid Class 1A Driver's License
- Previous experience working with livestock is mandatory
- Self-directed and able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Available to work a variable schedule which at times may include evenings, overnights or weekends
- Satisfactory Driver's Abstract and Criminal Record Check
- Mechanical ability to perform basic equipment repairs is an asset
Please submit resume and cover letter by email to Rodney Drader at email@example.com
Ad open until positions are filled.
We appreciate all interest, but only applicants being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Stoney Creek Transport
Posted Saturday, January 05, 8:16 PM
Expires in 12 days (Tuesday, February 05)