For more than 60 years, we have provided our customers the highest quality of equipment and customer service available and intend to continue doing so as we expand our company. We believe smart, innovative individuals are the key to running a successful business and are always looking for people to add to our team. The agricultural business is undergoing a dramatic transformation, creating great opportunities for growth.
Our Brandon branch is looking for a candidate who understands how to create value by providing the right part, for the right customer need, at the right time, every time.
As a customer interface point, the actions of the person in this position have a direct impact on our ability to provide an incomparable customer experience. The position also directly impacts revenue through efforts to increase the customer spending through up-selling based on product knowledge and customer need. Optimal ordering and minimal processing errors will improve the margin performance for the aftermarket group.
· Serve customers at the parts counter by understanding their requirements and then efficiently locating the correct part to fill their need;
· Assist the customer in determining the required parts using expert knowledge and company resources;
· Improve the likelihood that the customer’s repair is successful by offering advice and inquiring about the need for additional parts typically related to the particular repair
· Handle in-coming parts calls on all product lines
· Create an atmosphere where customers feel welcome and properly served.
· Provide written quotes to customers in a timely fashion and follow up on quotes
· Telemarketing parts sales during specific sales campaigns
· Follow up on special orders and advise customers promptly when they are received
· Ensure job accuracy when billing parts to work orders.
· Keep current on new products and new models and continuously upgrade parts knowledge
· Some Saturdays will be required as well as being on call on
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Excellent customer service and customer relationship management skills
· Cheerful disposition, positive “can do” attitude, good public presentation
· Above average verbal communication
· Familiarity with the sales process
· Demonstrated ability to use a computerized inventory and ordering system
· Basic mechanical aptitude and knowledge of general parts terminology
For more information about this role, other opportunities and our company, please go to our web site at www.ennsbrothers.com and click on the careers section.
Posted Tuesday, January 08, 4:19 PM
Expires in 16 days (Friday, February 08)