Morris Industries is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of air seeding, tillage, and hay hauling equipment. Our company goal is to provide farmers with the most efficient and reliable products and best customer service possible.
We are looking for Assemblers to join our team in our manufacturing facilities in Minnedosa, MB.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble mechanical components into finished products by using a variety of tools and equipment according to the required specifications in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiently weld component parts using M.I.G. and electrode welders
- Fill out work orders, man hour cards, Quality Assurance forms and inventory forms properly and accurately
- Perform inspection of assembled parts and products
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Grade XII education (or equivalent)
- Relevant experience in the manufacturing sector
- Good knowledge in the selection and use of various hand tools such as wrenches (manual & pneumatic), vices, torque wrenches, adjustment gauges, measuring tapes, grinders and hammers, and be able to work at tasks requiring several skills
- General awareness of the high degree of efficiency and accuracy needed in the Department and the ability to recognize and report defective production parts
- Ability to read, understand instructions and follow them exactly
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Competitive Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Company-matched Pension Plan
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Paid Sick Time
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
Join the Morris Team!
We will be accepting applications for this position until Thursday January 31, 2019. Please reference MIL 19-02 in your application.
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Wednesday, January 09, 9:53 AM
Expires in 17 days (Saturday, February 09)