Morris Industries is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of air seeding, tillage, and hay hauling equipment. Our company goal is to provide farmers with the most efficient and reliable products and best customer service possible.
We are looking for a Spray Painter to join our team in our manufacturing facilities in Minnedosa, MB.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spray with an Electrostatic and air-assisted airless spray gun safely and efficiently.
- Clean and flush the paint system and wash and rinse tanks.
- Operate the paint line and dryer.
- Fill out paint line work orders and inspection reports.
- Check wet and dry paint thickness.
- Hang and take production parts off the paint line.
- Grade XII education and/or relevant experience in the manufacturing sector. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Career Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Company-matched Pension Plan
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Paid Sick Time
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
Join the Morris Team!
We will be accepting applications for this position until Thursday January 31, 2019. Please reference MIL 19-03 in your application.
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Wednesday, January 09, 9:56 AM
Expires in 17 days (Saturday, February 09)