Morris Industries is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of air seeding, tillage, and hay hauling equipment. Our company goal is to provide farmers with the most efficient and reliable products and best customer service possible.
We are looking for a Material Handler to join our team in our manufacturing facilities in Minnedosa, MB.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport material and components to and from work centers or storage areas in an efficient and safe manner.
- Perform service checks on the machine.
- Understand yard storage practices for the safe and orderly transport of storage parts and/or finished goods.
- Read and understand work orders, primary drawings and/or rough sketches to enable the person to locate and deliver product parts.
- Ability to use a measuring tape to measure parts or material.
- Fill out work orders, manhour cards, Quality Assurance forms and inventory forms properly and accurately.
- A minimum of Grade XII education coupled with related experience in the Manufacturing sector.
- This individual must be mentally alert and have a good memory.
- Have the ability to judge safe speeds and safe movement of material.
- Hold a recognized forklift operators training certificate. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Career Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Company-matched Pension Plan
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Paid Sick Time
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
Join the Morris Team!
We will be accepting applications for these positions until Thursday January 31, 2019. Please reference MIL 19-04 in your application.
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Wednesday, January 09, 10:05 AM
Expires in 17 days (Saturday, February 09)