Morris Industries is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of air seeding, tillage, and hay hauling equipment. Our company goal is to provide farmers with the most efficient and reliable products and best customer service possible.
We are looking for a Paint Line Attendant to join our team in our manufacturing facilities in Minnedosa, MB.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operation of the Paint Line.
- Understand the operation of hoists and strapping machines.
- Label, stamp and serial number finished products neatly while maintaining a high degree of quality in the work.
- Understand how to hang parts properly on the paint line and be able to do repeated tasks for a long period of time.
- Perform tank preparation functions according to tank preparation procedures.
- Perform all wash booth functions according to the appropriate wash procedures.
- Fill out work orders, man-hour cards, quality assurance forms and inventory forms properly and accurately.
- Grade XII education and/or relevant experience in the manufacturing sector. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Career Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Company-matched Pension Plan
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Paid Sick Time
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
Join the Morris Team!
We will be accepting applications for these positions until Thursday January 31, 2019. Please reference MIL 19-05 in your application.
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Wednesday, January 09, 10:07 AM
Expires in 17 days (Saturday, February 09)