Morris Industries is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of air seeding, tillage, and hay hauling equipment. Our company goal is to provide farmers with the most efficient and reliable products and best customer service possible.
We are recruiting for Production Welders to join our team in our manufacturing facilities in Minnedosa, MB.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welding component parts proficiently using MIG and electrode welders
- Set up of welding fixtures and items as required
- Inspect incoming material
- Finish welding of assigned parts as per the drawings supplied for the specific part
- Repair any deficiencies found during the inspection
- Welding must be completed in accordance with applicable standards and procedures
- Ensure part is complete and ready for the next step in the production process
- Guiding and liaising with other employees in the work area
- Ensuring that work area is kept clean and clear of hazards
- Ensuring that correct information is recorded in time and attendance system, as well as the process system
- Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner
- Proper use of shop supplies
- Participate and pass a company internal welding test
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Grade XII education (or equivalent)
- Basic welding expertise required, 2+ years of welding experience preferred
- Welders certificate or ticket an asset
- Experience in reading and interpreting engineering drawings required
- Experience in the manufacturing sector an asset
- Ability to keep pace with new manufacturing technology and company requirements
- Competitive Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Company-matched Pension Plan
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Paid Sick Time
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
Join the Morris Team!
We will be accepting applications for this position until Thursday January 31, 2019. Please reference MIL 19-06 in your application.
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Wednesday, January 09, 10:09 AM
Expires in 17 days (Saturday, February 09)