Heavy Equipment Operator and Maintenance
MWM Environmental is seeking an individual to run Heavy Equipment and Perform Yard Maintenance duties to join their team in the Souris area. This individual must be hard working, responsible and a team player. The respected candidate will be responsible for the following items.
- Pushing/compacting/covering trash
- Monitoring certain aspects within the yard
- Assisting with any new development within the yard (expansion, gravel work, etc)
- Assisting with customer needs on site
- Assisting all other departments to execute work in a timely manner
- Operating Class 3 trucks from time to time
- Equipment Maintenance
- Experience running dozer, skid steer, wheel loader, rock truck, and compactors considered an asset
- Class 3 Drivers licence considered an asset
- Mechanically inclined
- Time management & the ability to work with limited supervision as well as part of a team
MWM offers competitive wages and a health and dental plan. Email your resume and references to email@example.com, placing “Equipment Operator” in the subject line. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please place in the subject line of your email “Equipment Operator”. Thanks to everyone that has applied for this position.
Posted Wednesday, January 09, 5:35 PM
Expires in 17 days (Saturday, February 09)