GROW YOUR FUTURE WITH KOCH FERTILIZER CANADA, ULC!
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth as a result of reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Based in Brandon, Manitoba, we synthesize and blend nitrogen, phosphate, and sulfur products with ammonia, which we market primarily in the prairie provinces of Canada and the northern United States. Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, we employ approximately 270 dedicated team members. Our fundamental commitment to safety, health, and environmental stewardship drives all our processes.
· Support development and implementation of time-based and RBI inspection strategies for pressure equipment, tanks, and relief valves as part of the Mechanical Integrity continuous improvement process
· Ensure all mechanical integrity inspections are in compliance with current regulatory and internal procedure requirements
· Develop mechanical integrity plans for piping that facilitate preventative maintenance and RBI strategies
· Participate in the mechanical integrity program for relief valves including overhaul audits and in-service inspections
· Ensure equipment repairs are completed properly and in accordance with compliance drivers such as registered Quality Control (QC) Manuals and repair procedures
· Provide support to maintenance personnel on the Fixed Equipment procedures and requirements
· Identify and execute equipment inspections that can be completed outside the turnaround period to help reduce the turnaround workload
· Arrange for and direct contract NDE and inspection personnel as required; ensure personnel are aware of and following QC requirements and procedures
· Provide NDE support as required. Perform evaluation of inspection and NDE data
The qualifications you have include:
· At least five (5) years of related inspection experience as a Certified Pressure Vessel (API 510); if not API Inspector certified, eligible for certification within a one (1) year period
· Red Seal certification in Pipefitting or Welding, or Non-Destructive Evaluation certification; engineering Technology (mechanical, metallurgical or welding) is considered an asset
· Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) CGSB certification in a minimum of two methods (PT, MT, RT or, UT1) is preferred
· API Pressure Piping (570) and Storage Tank (653) Inspector Certification with additional Non-Destructive Examination experience is considered an asset
· Risk-based Inspection training and/or experience is also considered an asset
· Demonstrated initiative, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Proven organization and time management skills; detail-oriented; high level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Strong software skills, specifically with Microsoft products
The work environment you’ll be entering requires and includes:
· Ability to work in an industrial manufacturing environment
· Availability for flexible hours based on job requirements
· Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
· Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
· Ability to climb stairs, ladders, and work at heights
· Occasional exposure to fumes/airborne particles
· Ability to pass pulmonary breathing test
· Ability to wear a gas mask-type respirator and PPE
· Tolerance to occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles and toxic/caustic chemicals with appropriate PPE
· Unassisted physical mobility in and around plant and equipment
· Ability to sit, stand, kneel as necessary
· Ability to travel to and enter site to access equipment
· 10% travel, including air
· Ability to lift and carry up to fifty (50) pounds
We offer a full extended benefits package including health and dental coverage, pension, and subsidized investment options, as well as nationally-competitive wages and performance-based bonuses with a team that is committed to success! Relocation may be available for this position.
If you are ready to step into an exciting position with Koch Fertilizer Canada, please apply online at:
Want to learn more about Koch Fertilizer?
Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Respectfully, we can only acknowledge those under consideration.
By applying to this position you are confirming that you possess valid Canadian work authorization.
Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC
Posted Thursday, January 10, 4:20 PM
Expires in 18 days (Sunday, February 10)