Permanent Maintenance Journeyperson Electrician
The Brandon School Division is currently accepting applications for a Maintenance - Electrician. This is a PERMANENT position on the basis of 8.00 hours per day, Monday to Friday, 12 months per year, to commence February 25, 2019 or as soon as possible.
Purpose of Position
The Electrician works with the Maintenance team to assist in installation/testing, operation, maintenance and repair of the electrical, mechanical and alarm systems of the buildings; repair of all electrical equipment and appliances within Brandon School Division.
Duties and Responsibilities
Are established by the Supervisor of Facilities within the parameters of the job profile.
- Requires trade-specific electrical knowledge and certification as a Journeyperson Power Electrician.
- CFAA Fire Alarm Technician Certificate.
- Class 5 Driver's License.
- WHMIS training/certification.
- Computer skills (e.g. Johnson Controls Workstation, DX-9100 System).
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- Moderate interpersonal and communication skills.
- First Aid, CPR Certification.
For more information and to submit your application online, please visit our website www.bsd.ca/division/careers.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 12:00 noon, Thursday, February 14, 2019.
**Please note the Brandon School Division offers FULL BENEFITS such as Healthcare/Dental Plans, pension, vacation, as well as, other paid days as per the CUPE Collective Agreement - Article 18.
Brandon School Division
Posted Thursday, February 07, 11:49 AM
Expires in 20 days (Sunday, March 10)